Required Paperwork

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment, CCC's licensing and oversight agency, requires paperwork for all children enrolled in licensed childcare.  Required paperwork will be sent to families after contracts and registration fees have been returned.  All paperwork must be on file before children can attend ANY of our programs.